(ASCEND) hardware specs for TNT? 4048?

I'm trying to find some detailed hardware specifications regarding
the TNT and 4048 architectures.  Things like number/type of processors,
distribution of processors, information regarding backplanes & busses,
type and quantity of memory, etc, etc.  I've dug around the Ascend site,
but haven't been able to find much more than "the TNT has 3 distinct
backplane busses".

Thanks in advance for any pointers.