(ASCEND) Max 6000 Resetting itself.

Hi,
	This is the 2nd Max we have had for the same problem.  The first
one kept resetting itself erradicly, now the replacement is doing exactly
the same thing, if not worse than the previous.
	I have taken it away from a UPS and put it onto normal power and
still the same thing.  FYI it is on auto-negogiate on a Cisco catalyst
switch, i cant see that making it reset itself, and is on no UPS, it is
running software version 7.0.3
Anyone have any ideas??