(ASCEND) TNT: how many typeI modems / chassis?

My current configuration:

 MAX TNT chassis #1 w/ redundant power supplies        16 slots
 channelized T3 card                                  - 1 slot
 Network card: (1) 100baseT + (4) 10BaseT ports       - 1 slot
 (6) 48port 56kbps modem module (288 modems)          -12 slots
                                                      ------------
                                                        2 slots free

 MAX TNT chassis #2 w/ redundant power supplies        16 slots
 SPARE channelized T3 card                            - 1 slot
 SPARE Network card: (1) 100baseT + (4) 10BaseT ports - 1 slot
 (6) 48port 56kbps modem module (288 modems)          -12 slots
                                                      ------------
                                                        2 slots free
Current T3 (28 T1's) has 24 T1's (576 lines) "activated".  Unused
capacity is 4 T1's (96 lines) on the T3.  Current configuration has
576 modems.

Can I add one more seriesI 48port 56k modem card in each of the two
chassis in order to serve the remaining 96 lines on my T3?  I've
seen some documentation indicating that there can be a maximum of
6 of those cards per chassis.  Any way around that?....such as upgrading
the power supplies or something?

Thanks.