(ASCEND) Connecting 2 DSLTNTs via SDSL

I have 2 DSLTNT's that I want to connect together vis
SDSL, one functioning as the COE (where the link to
the internet is) and the other functioning as the CPE,
where additional xDSL lines will go to customers with
DSLPipelines. Can this be done ?

For customers with Pipelines, we are normally using FR
over SDSL; is this the best solution for connecting
the DSLTNTs, by setting one as the DTE and the other
as the DCE, just like we would do with a "normal"
DSLTNT<->Pipeline connection ?

Is there anything special thatI have to take into
consideration with this setup ?
If anyone is running a similar setup, I would
appreciate example connection and frame-relay
profiles!

Thanks in advance.

					/AWF