(ASCEND) MAX 6000 -Dialup Static IP's

Hello,

I am having trouble configuring max 6000 to be able to give dialing users
static ip addresses.  I am giving it to them via Livingston Radius, the
entry is (this works with my portmasters)...

blah	Auth-Type = System
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-IP-Address = 203.x.x.x.x
        Framed-MTU = 1500
        Idle-Timeout = 0
        Session-Timeout = 0

Dynamic IP's work fine with my default entry.

DEFAULT Auth-Type = System
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254,
        Framed-MTU = 1500
        Idle-Timeout = 1800
        Session-Timeout = 14400

The static IP addresses are not listed in the assigned pool on the max, I
have tried with Pool Only=Yes and Pool Only=No

The same users with the same radius setup can connect using static ip's
fine from out pm3's.

Thankyou in advance for your reply.

Regards
Scott Stavretis