RE: (ASCEND) Dead Air?

If you use a TNT for ISDN and analog, then you would probably have more
lines than modems (because the ISDN calls don't use a modem -- they are
routed to an HDLC card).  This allows you to get more channels in use on a
chassis than you have modems -- works well as long as you monitor the
usage.

--
William Charnock
CTO, FastLane Internet Services