(ASCEND) P75 - cause code 34

Just recently my pipeline 75 stopped working, siting cause code 34. Upon
resetting the unit it works fine, but sometime later (10-20 min) it again
stops with cause 34.

According to the Ascend doc, 34 refers to 'No circuit/channel available'.
I'm not certain what this means.

This unit is ~1.5 years old, it is a 'new' revision, and the AOS version
I'm running is 6.1.19. I've been running with this for about 2-3 months
now. I'm Looking forward to trying 7.3.0 with DBA (finally!).

Does anyone have a clue what might cause this type of behavior?

Thanks

---
    cwd                ; "Do or do not. There is
    xor     ax,dx      ; no try." Yoda
    sub     ax,dx      ;
    mov     Power,ax   ; plexus@seanet.com