Re: (ASCEND) Direct PC

I had the exact same problem not too long ago  (I posted it to the list).
I had a small rural POP where we offered Internet access. This rural POP
consisted  of a P50 with a 128k ISDN feed to our main network,
and a MAX4048 for dial-up connectivity.

I had a customer with a DirectPC who could not use it if he dialed the node
with the Pipeline 50 as a router.  He could, however, dial any remote note
on my network where I had a Cisco 2501 as a router.

I never did find a solution to this problem.  DirectPC engineers we talked to
were baffled, the mailing list never really responded, so I lived with the
problem for 6 months until the POP grew large enough to put in a leased
line and a Cisco.  As soon as I swapped out the router, the customer's
DirectPC worked without any problems.

Have you tried using a different router other than the Pipeline 50 for your
ISDN line (like maybe a Cisco?).