Re: (ASCEND) Ascend-Shared-Profile-Enable

Hi,

In article <1a78eff5383a@news.allcon.net> you wrote:

>When the request comes in from our TNT the Merit Radius discards the
>attribute 128 (the Ascend-Shared-Profile-Enable) and passes everything else
>along.

>The dictionary file has the entries in it under Ascend.attr and Ascend.value
>(I even tried changing them to ATTRIBUTE
>Ascend:Ascend-Shared-Profile-Enable...) and it still does it.  I made sure
>the dictionaries on all of the Radius servers had identical entries for
>this.

Apart from the dictionary, you need to add the attribute to the vendors
file for the merit radiusd:

# (example)
Ascend.attr Ascend.value 123 Ascend
(
# Standard Value   Vendor-Specific Value
  96                    96
  128                   128
  132                   132
[...]

That's probably all you're missing, hope it helps...

Olli

--
Oliver J. Albrecht <oj@nexus.flensbone.net>