(ASCEND) Access Control Questions

I've been running Access Control for a little over a year now, and I have all these log files.  I started to wonder what applications people are using to generate reports from these files.

I have also started running Access Control on NT recently.  I'm interested in maintaining the files with Access or some other Database, which  I assume requires ODBC.  When I asked Ascend about information on ODBC with Access Control, all I got was information for Unix.  If anyone is using Access Control under NT with some other database for the user and log files, I would appreciate any tips.

Thanks....

Chris Corke
<chrisc@cnci.net>