(ASCEND) Radius Attributes - Limiting ISDN Channels (fwd)

Once upon a time Glenn Howard shaped the electrons to say...
>I'm trying to limit certain home ISDN users to 64K (1 channel) by
>setting a parameter in my radius users file.

The standard for this is "Port-Limit", as in:
Port-Limt = 1

in the user entry in RADIUS.

But I can't say for sure that Ascend supports this standard.

-MZ
--
<URL:mailto:megazone@megazone.org> Gweep, Discordian, Author, Engineer, me..
Join ISP/C Internet Service Providers' Consortium <URL:http://www.ispc.org/>