(ASCEND) Radius Attributes - Limiting ISDN Channels

Hi,
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've looked through the radius
portion of the Ascend manual and cannot find the answer I am looking
for.

I'm trying to limit certain home ISDN users to 64K (1 channel) by
setting a parameter in my radius users file.

If users setup their 3com ImpactIQ modems to always use 2 channels, I
cannot seem to limit it  in the dial up connection profiles on the max,
and the only radius attribute that I can find that deals with anything
like this is the minimum channel count (which is NOT what I am looking
for).  There must be some way for me to be able to limit this.

Thanks.
--
---
Glenn Howard