Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline 75 analog on-hook delay

>   I don't know about the original poster, but I'd bet moderate amounts of money that my
> line is still misprovisioned. I have several other problems like this where Ascend
> says "not our bug" and my LEC says "must be a CPE bug".

My telco here now imposes a tarrif on outgoing calls....I get around it
by having my work call me....however...the misprovisioned my line
to not accept incoming calls....I think they did it on purpose those
bastards....then...they fixed it...and I could only accept incoming
56K calls...I told them until they fixed my line....or put me on a flat
rate...I wasnt paying anything......they then tried to say it was
a problem with the PRIs at the office location...meanwhile...I have
at least 20 customers working fine....they will say anything to try and
make an extra buck....FYI: being up 24/7 the price difference for incoming
and outgoing calls is almost 750 bucks..58 is the servive charge
per/month...then they charge like .02 a minute for outgoing...that equals
about 200 a week.....which I was not about to pay....
I call them ahead of time to prevent getting this enourmous bill...and
they say....you have to wait to get the bill then we can adjust it...
I was like willing to pay the 58 at that point....but when they said
that...I told them I wasnt paying for anything..since I dont have the
service I ordered.....needless to say...it was fixed shortly after..

Rob