Re: (ASCEND) MAXEN 6.1.7 woes!!!

I was just going to rave a little since I have three maxes doing both OSPF
and Stacking with not trouble the one of my maxes rebooted this morning
after 12 days up. All it had in history was system up index 100. I started
looking at the other two and one doesn't have any history entries and has
uptime of 13 days. The other rebooted 3 days ago with system up index 100.
No other errors so instead of coming to Ascends defense I guess I'll
complain.

	I was just starting to get confidence. Oh well maybe next release.

-Jesse Martinez-
CEO
East County Internet Services, Inc.
Voice (925)706-4280