Re: (ASCEND) 6.1.7 & USR Sportster V.90

For what it's worth...

We had two subscribers complaining of low data rates, random disconnects,
etc. after upgrading their USR Sportsters to v.90. We told them to contact
USR about the problem. Both subscribers independently reported that USR is
replacing their 12+ month old Sportster modems for free! No fanfare of
hoopla from USR regarding this or announcements of any problem, just a quiet
exchange of product. The subscribers are elated.

Kim W. Premuda
FastWave Internet Services
San Diego, CA