Re: (ASCEND) Lucent -=-> Ascend --> ?

Having just bought some maxen 6000 I've noticed the same thing. This seems
to stem from the fact that Lucent is more or less a VAR on amphetamines. We
were briefly told about the portmaster solutions but that was followed by
something like "Ascend would probably be a better match for you". I am a
little reluctant about the support integration issues though. I've had
nothing but trouble from both arenas and this list has more or less been a
resource that far surpasses any tech support call I've made. Our "Intragy"
configuration appointment was about 3 weeks ago and there are still lucent
people running around our switch room because they've "overlooked
something". At least the single point of contact might be better, I just
hope Lucent doesn't adopt the 4 (read 40) hour callback policy that Ascend
has.