(ASCEND) Migration to TNT

Hey all,

Looks like we're going to take the leap into TNT land.  What kind of
gotchas are there in regards to inter-operability with the 4048 running
6.1.3 (which has been rock solid for many months now)?

Specifically, I'm interested in:

v90
Various compressions (heard from user who said uunet said TNT has issues)
Analog MPP

Also, I'm interested in possible configurations.  I'm under the impression
that the TNT can take a DS3 card, providing 672 channels, but can only
hold 7 modem cards, yeilding 336 modems.  Is this where a multi-shelf
solution would come into play?  If so, how exactly does it work?

TIA,

--
  Troy Settle <st@i-Plus.net>
  Network Administrator, iPlus Internet Services