(ASCEND) Re:

Wow, that Win95 winsock thing is scary.  However,  I just installed
the software and have been running it for several  hours with no
complaints (so far :)

As for the K56flex/V.90 - The firmware will support both.
It will fall back to K56flex if the client
modem cannot negotiate a v.90 connection.
See http://www.ascend.com/2914.html#5 for more information.