No Subject

Here is a snippet from the 6.1 pdf file.
I was going to install this but this worries me.
Anybody have any idea what % of users this may effect?
I'm not sure I can deal with the support hell this could cause if it's a large
% of out users.

Also , I'm confused. Can this code run flex and V.90 at the same time? Or
is it
one or the other?

 Windows 95 machines installed with Winsock.dll (version 2.0) fail to log in
successfully.
You should configure Windows 95 in one of the following ways:
– Upgrade Windows 95 with the latest Microsoft Dialup Networking patch 1.2,
msdun12.exe.
– Revert to older versions of Winsock.dll.