(ASCEND) MAX Co-Advertising Program

Since August or September of last year we have been attempting
to contact Ascend regarding the Co-Advertising program they
offered.  We have sent faxes with all the information they
require and tried to call but we still have not received any
money.

Are we the only ones having difficulty with this or has anyone
else recieved their advertising compensation?

--
InterSAT Internet  |  voice   (210)377-2966
8053 Callaghan Rd  |  fax     (210)377-1763