RE: (ASCEND) ip address pool leak on TNT

I am running two TNTs with firmware version 2.0 and I have no problem with it freeing up IP addresses.  I provide a single pool of 250 addresses and it assigns addresses from beginning to end then starts over at the beginning.  The pool is defined on the TNT not a radius server or DHCP server.

Semper Fi