(ASCEND) Upper limit on P50?

I'm returning to this list after a timeout, and now I'm confused about
the upper limit on code for the older P50s. When the latest new P50's
came out, the word was that the code would be frozen at version 5 for
the older models (including those with the switch).  Now I see that
version 6.0.x is actually out for the older P50s (e.g., b.p50), and it's
still a thin load.  What is the prognosis for the older P50's (the
non-p75 versions).

And does ver. 6 really work on those P50s, or are the problems just
isolated and indicative of a limit on how many filters, etc. that it can
hold in limited memory?

Carl Colvard
Charles Evans & Associates
ccolvard@cea.com