Re: (ASCEND) More Fatal Errors!

On Tue, 24 Mar 1998, elvis wrote:

> No, do you want them to include a 10 page synopsis and all past issues
> regarding this?  You have the TR number, I'm sure you can get details from
> that.

Actually, yes, I would.  The descriptions of the problem fixes aren't always
clear that they may be problems we're experiencing with our customers.
Additional information on the cause of the problem and what was done to
resolve it and to what extent it is resolved (Some 'fixes' may not be
complete) would be very helpful as well as notes on how to work around the
problem if possible.