(ASCEND) Remote Access Control

I am trying to update the Access Control users file on an NT Server from a remote WIN95 dial up PC which I set up for my employee in a computer shop. Updating the users file is easy to accomplish using the User Account Wizard. However, Access Control service has to refresh each time a new user is added to allow that user to authenticate.

Does anyone have a script, or suggestions on how to get Access Control service to refresh say every 15 minutes.