Re: (ASCEND) [rootshell] Security Bulletin #16 (fwd)

I too would like to get a hold of a binary. mysteriously my 4004 crapped out
with a FE1 last night. I replaced it as a precaution and the other one
crapped out this morning. Seems too coincidental to me beecause i'd never
seen an FE1 before.

Leon McCalla
Netrox Networking Services
leon@netrox.net