Re: (ASCEND) ISDN w/o PRI?

At 08:46 PM 3/16/98 -0800, Wes Parker wrote:

<excerpt><smaller>We have a Max4004 with 3 channelized T1's for our 56k
modems.  We now want to try beta testing ISDN dialup users, but were told
by Ascend tech support that we had to provision PRI instead of the T1's.
   Is this in absolute requirement, or is only  Ascend's recommended
configuration?

</smaller>

<smaller>Appreciate your advice.

</smaller>

</excerpt><<<<<<<<

You can use T1 lines to accept calls from an ISDN BRI or PRI. But they
are 56K only. 64K calls won't go through. This is also only good in the
U.S.

Matt Holdrege		http://www.ascend.com	matt@ascend.com