(ASCEND) Modem outdial on MAX4000 and K56Flex

Hello,

I could not put in function modem outdial (open command in terminal server)
on a MAX4000 with K56Flex modem cards. The value of a parameter Modem
Dialout is set toYes.
The problem is that the MAX did not dial the whole number string specified
with the ATDT command. If you dial ATDT 1234567, then you get the message:
Outgoing Call 345 or similar.
This is probably a Rockwell problem, but our Ascend users are inflicted.
I tried modem outdial on 5.0p44 and 6.0.0.
1. 5.0pX codes has a described number string problem:
    How to use modem outdial and MaxDial on 5.0p44?
2. 6.0.0 has no modem outdial options in Term Serv menu
    How to use modem outdial and MaxDial on 6.0.0?

Thanks in advance