(ASCEND) Dynamic Routing with OSPF Help?

Hi all,

Has anyone successfully managed to router their dynamic IP pools off of multiple
max 40xx with a cisco core router using OSPF?
If so, any tips, sample configs, etc would be appreciated.  Currently I'm having
to statically route them because the ascends and the ciscos won't talk OSPF
together, and if I set them to use RIP, the cisco ignores the ascend RIP
advertisements.

This is getting frustrating...

 --
             Leland E. Vandervort
    lelandv@innotts.co.uk / leland@innotts.com

         the internet in nottingham, ltd.
Your Internet Service Provider for the East Midlands
    Dialup, Routed/Dedicated ISDN, Leased Line
           http://www.innotts.co.uk/
             [+44] (0)115 956-2288