(ASCEND) MAX40xx SNMP to HTML scripts

Hi all,

In view of the lack of snmp scripts for the max in the public domain, I've
written a couple of very CRUDE snmp scripts in perl that return HTML
status output.  I've placed these in the public domain and I hope to
create more in the near future.  Anyone else who has any that they'd
like to add to the repository, feel free to send them to me and I'll make them
available.

The scripts and sample output can be found at my home page
at http://www.discpro.org/~leland/

Hope you find them useful.

 --
             Leland E. Vandervort
    lelandv@innotts.co.uk / leland@innotts.com

         the internet in nottingham, ltd.
Your Internet Service Provider for the East Midlands
    Dialup, Routed/Dedicated ISDN, Leased Line
           http://www.innotts.co.uk/
             [+44] (0)115 956-2288