Re: (ASCEND) Pipline 130 T1 line testing

relay loopback means that the pipeline physicall closes a relay that loops
the in and out wires. this reflects all incoming signals back down the
wires. line loopback probably means that the Pipeline will electronically
mirror its input signal on the output wires.

Leon McCalla