(ASCEND) MAX 4000 Fan specifications

I had trouble finding specific information about these in the mailing list
archives and had to mail Kevin directly to get a response.. (The TAC said
they were 60mm thick...perhaps their skull..oh never mind..)

2 smaller fans in the Max

Manufacturer: Elina Fan
Model Number: KDB240615M

Dimensions: Depth: 1.5 cm     Length: 6 cm    Width: 6 cm
Power: 24 VDC  80mA

1 Large fan inthe Max

Manufacturer: Nidec Beta V
Model Number: TA 300 DL

Dimensions:    Depth: 2.5 cm  Length: 8 cm    Width: 8 cm

We needed to replace the smaller fans and ordered them thru Heiland
Electronics.  They are very elusive and nobody seems to stock these suckers.
I called about 12 different distributers.  I am going to use Elina Part
number: KDB230615MB which may be the same as mentioned above or it may be a
BALL BEARING version.  DO NOT USE SLEEVE BEARING FANS.  You'll regret it.
The cost of the fans was $9.00 ea with a min Qty of 8.  Hi-Tek called back
AFTER I had ordered them and said they could have sold them for $8 ea so you
may try there first, but they took too long to get back to me.  The local
electronics store wanted $15 ea... *smirk*

Good luck to you all and may your MAXen not go up in flames.