(ASCEND) Kudo's to Engineering.

  Today I am pleased to announce that here at Erols we installed our
last 56K card to make our network 100% KFLEX, I'd like to give a big
thank you to Ascend engineering and Ascend TAC support in helping
us iron-out the issues we had in the beginning and helping us achieve
true stability in the dial-up fabric within our network.

 Also I'd to personally thank the TNT engineering team at Ascend
for working with us to address the issues we had in early deployment
of TNT's, The improved code along with the chassis redesign has really
helped the TNT become in my opinion the most stable dial-up NAS in
the market, Hell, I don't even log into my boxes anymore. :)

Good Job Ascend.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access