(ASCEND) PUTS MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET!!

Hi,

Just wanted to pass along some info about a new piece of software I call my "secret weapon". It's amazing! Listen to this...

Me and hundreds of others can now reach "millions of potential customers" - absolutely FREE!

A lot of us are creating immediate "cash flow explosions" - literally overnight!

And blowing our competition right out of the water!

You have to check this thing out. To get some details, all you have to do is Email a request for more info to james1@professionalexpress.com and you'll get

some information Email'ed right back to you in just a few minutes. Simple.

ALSO check out our website at Professionalexpress.com

Take care. I'll talk to you later.

Jim Whelan

This is a one time mailing. To be removed from our list, type "REMOVE" in the subject feild when you reply.