Re: (ASCEND) InfoWorld article

At 11:20 1998/03/11 -0800, Kevin A. Smith wrote:
>>http://www.infoworld.com/cgi-bin/displayArchive.pl?/98/10/t06-10.1.htm

>Pretty poor editorial in fact. Since when did Ascend acquire FORE systems?:

>"Sources said Ascend will migrate features from its higher-end products,
>such as the ASX-1000 ATM backbone switch, to enhance the feature set of its
>flagship Max line"

What? Ascend is going to acquire Fore?
<call my stock broker>
Hey I just heard through the Grape-Vine that Ascend
is buying out Fore Systems to get their ASX-1000
so they can integrate features in their new equipment,
buy as much as you can for me. What? sure tell who ever you like...
</call>

OUCH! you people can stop throwing things at me now! *GRIN*
-Jim H
----
Jim Howard             Sr Network Engineer        Lyceum Internet
jhoward@lyceum.com     http://www.lyceum.com/     404.248.1733

My PGP Public Key: http://www.lyceum.com/~jhoward/pgp-key.txt
Fingerprint: 7E8B E2BA 1314 2535 CB08  CFF9 119B 7CD3 2488 954D