Re: (ASCEND) Interpeting data from wddialout

>From: Craig <craig@epilogics.com>
>
>I am trying to write a filter to prevent random and unwanted TCP/IP =
>dialouts on an ascend Pipeline 75.     I think I have a fundamental =
>understanding of how to write the filter but am not certain how to =
>locate the number that is actually initiating the call.   The hex-dump =

The good folks at ConnectNet have an online decoder. Indispensable:

http://www.connectnet.com/support/isdn/pipeline-dial.html

When you've done that, search Ascend's site for "filter" for help on
writing an appropriate filter.

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com   The San Francisco Bay Area's
415-459-7991 x102     Macintosh Internet Service Provider
415-459-7992 fax      http://www.infoasis.com/