(ASCEND) Dynamic IP sans NAT...(p85 6.0.0)

Hello,

I currently have the following setup:

_____              ____________
ISP1 |<---------->| Router1
     |            |
     |            |            Local Network with static IPs from ISP1
Inter|            |
 Net |            |
     |            |
ISP2 |<---------->| Pipeline85
-----              -------------

ISP2 only allows dynamic IP's for dial-up ISDN, but doesn't do any
address filtering, so I can have a poor-man's multi-homing, with
incoming packets coming through router1 via ISP1 and outgoing
packets being sent through the Pipeline85 and ISP2. This works
perfectly if I initiate the Pipeline85-ISP2 connection with NAT
routing turned on and then manually turn NAT off. However, I get
dropped immediately after authentication if I initiate the connec-
tion with NAT routing turned off. I suspect this is because the
pipeline tries to force the local (to the pipeline) address of the
MP link to be its local address on my network instead of taking
the dynamically assigned one from ISP2. Does anyone know of a way
to allow the Pipeline85 to accept dynamic IP address assignment
without NAT routing being turned on?

Cheers,
  Craig