Re: (ASCEND) P50/P130 setup

At 22:13 1998/03/09 -0500, you wrote:
>Someone FINALLY wants ISDN here, even though the rate is outrageous,
>so I finally get to set up a Pipeline. Now I'm getting an immediate
>disconnect, with this:
>
>c=47 p=66

for those who were wondering, from http://www.ascend.com/898.html

C=47       PPP - No NCP's were open
P=66       CCP Opened

looks like you are at least seeing the call come in on your side...

what type of authentication are you using (PAP/CHAP/CLID)?
is the profile on your side local or from RADIUS?
set for PPP or MP/MPP encap? and is it a 64k/56k/voice call?
what do you get on the pipeline from a "show isdn" afterwards?

-Jim H

----
Jim Howard             Sr Network Engineer        Lyceum Internet
jhoward@lyceum.com     http://www.lyceum.com/     404.248.1733

My PGP Public Key: http://www.lyceum.com/~jhoward/pgp-key.txt
Fingerprint: 7E8B E2BA 1314 2535 CB08  CFF9 119B 7CD3 2488 954D