Re: (ASCEND) P50 NVRAM purge

Thanks to the many folks who emailed tips for getting this accomplished.
Unfortunately, the motherboard is so old that it defies the methods most
P50 users might emply to reset it. And Ascend wants roughly $200 to
reset it, as it's way out of warranty. Given that a new P50 is only $500
on the street, $200 to reset the NVRAM is a little too high to be
worthwhile.

If anyone has any last-ditch ideas, please snd 'em along!

Cheers.

Chuck Crews
catalogue.com, incorporated