(ASCEND) Callback to Windows 95.

Has anyone had any success with doing a callback from a Max to a Windows 95
machine, using the "Dial-Up Server" built into Dial Up Networking. I can
generate the callback but it won't keep the connection alive, and the line
drops. I get the following cause codes generated by syslog.

		call 44 CL 0K   c=11 p=75

I was wondering if this could be due to username/password authentication
problem. Do I need to be logged into Windows95 with the same username as
the connection profile on the Max ?

cheers,

Paul Rhodes
IT Director