Re: (ASCEND) 10-digit dialing, and a random sinking of the Max

In PacBell land we've had 1+10 digit dialing for a couple of years for all
ISDN calls if you want 64K rather than 56K. Pipelines and Maxen don't have
any trouble with that. I also have a couple of Pipelines on Centrex ISDN
that dial #+4 digits to call each other without problems.