Re: (ASCEND) Setting the Date/Time on a P75

> Does anyone know how to set the date/time on an Ascend Pipeline 75?
>
> The reference manual (guess there's a reason why they call it
> that...heheh), "refers" to implicitly setting the date and time on the
> Pipeline, but no where could I find actually how this is done.

I am sorry, but I think you are misinterpretting the reference manual.

There is no realtime clock in the Pipeline 75.  There is no option to
set the Date and Time in System->Sys Config menu like there is on a MAX.
Nor is there an SNTP option in the Ethernet->Mod Config menu like there
is on a MAX.