(ASCEND) Re: ascend-users-digest V96 #1048

According to SUN there is a solution: SUN's activator

It replaces the browser's internal JVM by it's own fully 1.1.x
compatible version.

It's supposed to work with IE3.02 and Netscape 3.x or higher

look at this for
infos:

http://java.sun.com:80/products/activator/index.html

Bye, Torsten Droste