(ASCEND) RADIUS configuration

I just ran out of connection profiles on our P400 and was told that
RADIUS would have to be implememented before any additional profiles can
be created.  Needless to say, I know very little about RADIUS.  Can
someone point me to a beginner's guide on the configuration of RADIUS
for implemetation with a P400.  The sample users file along with
Ascend's RADIUS distribution is not very helpful.  My biggest stumbling
block is trying to understand how the entries in the users file
corresponds to a connection profile on the p400.  From the sample users
file, it appears that much of the information contained in a typical
connection profile is absent.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Michael