(ASCEND) Ascend's Dialback

Group,

I found the following RADIUS profile on Ascend's web site :

callback        Password = "whatever"
         User-Service = Framed-User,
         Framed-Protocol = PPP,
         Ascend-Callback = Callback-Yes,
         Ascend-Dial-Number = "15108142312"
         Ascend-Send-Auth = Send-Auth-CHAP,
         Ascend-Send-Secret = "whatever",
         Framed-Address = 206.99.2.100,
         Framed-Netmask - 255.255.255.0,
         Ascend-Data-Svc = Switched-64K,
         Ascend-Idle-Limit = 65000

after some minor changes I was able to get the MAX4004 to callback a
P75.

(MAX4004, 1PRI, 6.0.0) My question is :
1. how can I make the "Ascend-Dial-Number attribute" be dynamic, so that
if I reconfigure my P75 with new SPIDs/phone numbers (or a modem user
which dials from a new location)
I do not have to modify the users file.  The incoming calls' CLID does
show up in syslog so it looks
like it can be done.

2. If this can be done, how does the MAX know which trunkgroup to use ?
We currently dial 99xxxxxxx.
That is, trunk group 9 to get out of the MAX and 9 to get out of the
pbx.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Nelson Llabona