Re: (ASCEND) ver 6.0..?

Les call a spade a spade. if the latest code worked, why would we need to
mix and match anything??

from what i can remember, here are lists of 6.0 problems that are present:

P50 and P75: may lose config and run out of NVRAM on upgrade to 6.0.
P75: noisy Pots lines (siren or static sounds)
Max 4004: may be rendered a 4002 and need hash codes to re-enable the 3rd
and 4th lines.
Max4048: may end up thinking it is has 3 Ts with only 2 Ts in use. this
results in a continuous alarm condition for the virtual 3'rd T.

Leon McCalla