RE: (ASCEND) Multilinking analog modems

> I followed the settings below on a MAX4004 running 6.0.  Everything works
> well when the profile is on the MAX, but when I move this user to RADIUS,
> the second login (I bring up terminal window after dialing) gives me an
> error message from the MAX : "Account aleady in use"
> Any other setting required on the MAX or RADIUS profile ?

Try adding "Ascend-Shared-Profile-Enable = Shared-Profile-Yes" as a reply-item
to the RADIUS users profile.

If your MAX is configured with "Ethernet>Mod Config>Shared Prof=No" then
you will probably want to need to allow a second login in order for the
other channels of the MPP session to authenticate.