Re: (ASCEND) Command to tell what hash option codes are installed

> Is there a command to tell what optional features have been installed on
> a Max?  I have input
> hash codes before, but I don't know how to see what options or codes are
> in use.

You can see them all if you scroll down the 00-100 status window
(System::Sys options)

You can also type "update" without any parameters in the debug monitor
if you can figure out how to read that. Those are the raw "registers"
which hash codes modify. Most of the interesting stuff is in "Field
features"

-Phil