Re: (ASCEND) 6.0.0 and radius (fwd)

The interest is that I can use Cistron or Livingston Radius. Yes I own
some Lvingston equipment. This will allow me to take advantage of the
multiple defaults to my mail only customers will only need one profile in
the users file instead of individual ones like now.

-Jesse Martinez-
CEO
East County Internet Services, Inc.
Voice (925)706-4280