(ASCEND) Ascend-Client-Gateway RADIUS attribute?

I'm trying to use the Ascend-Client-Gateway option on my Max user
profiles that lets you set a unique per-user default gateway. I can
configure it just fine in the Max internal profiles, but can't get it to
work with RADIUS. The Ascend release notes say:

>RADIUS changes
>To configure a per-user route in RADIUS, you must set the
>Ascend-Client-Gateway attribute in
>a RADIUS user profile.

However, I can't find a RADIUS dictionary that defines the
Ascend-Client-Gateway attribute! What is the definition of this
attribute, and where is the version of the Ascend dictionary file that
contains it?

 -mel beckman