Re: (ASCEND) AMI Wink-Start configuration question (HELP)

Sounds like you are dealing with Bell South....

They did similar things on our CT1s (AMI / D4).... it had to do with the
number of digits they are sending....  they had to either do 7 or 0 to
get it to work, they were only doing 4.

Steven T. Pierce
stp@dynasty.net
Dynasty Online, Inc.